Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 by Supco

Reasons Why I Would Recommend Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047?
I Recommend Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 because this product has made me and my family so very happy.
Some think that Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 does not work well due to their improper use of the product. However, if they can use it properly, there should be no problem – because the product is Compact, Easy-to-use and 100% Working! Watch the Youtube video on how to use and maintain Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 for optimal results.

Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047's Reviews
Wattage incorrectThis water valve I purchased as a replacement valve for my fridge did not work properly from the start. In fact it maybe responsible for
damaging my icemaker itself due to a wattage issue. I did not notice until the removal and reinstall of another water valve I had also purchased on Amazon to replace this one that did not work with my fridge, that the wattage is 35 watts. I noticed that the original one that I first removed which was the factory one had a 20 W stamped on the metal support bracket which I had not notice because it was covered partially in lint which covered up that important piece of information and lead to my discovery that this valve is not of the correct wattage for my icemaker installed in my fridge. So buyer beware check this info if you can find it on Amazon or ask the seller to verify it before you purchase a water valve for your icemaker on Amazon to make sure it will work with your icemaker and avoid what I have went through on this purchase.
*Date update: 2015-06-19 11:52:39 UTC
In the term of price, don’t worry because we always provide the best price for our recommended product. On 2015-06-19 11:52:39 UTC the normal price of Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 is $14.99. But now, you don’t have to spend that much because you can save $4.49, so you just need to buy it at $10.50 only. Because Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 is high quality and has lots of users, Supco gives a special price at $10.50 ($4.49 off).
We cannot make sure the expired date of the promo. Besides, we cannot make sure when the product is out of stock. So before it’s too late, I recommend you to buying Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 before when the promo is still valid.
To buy from a reputable, official shop, Amazon.com. Visit this link:

If you think Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 review is useful, and you want to appreciate me so the website can always provide more useful reviews, why don’t you buy Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047 from the link above?
If you want to read information about other Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047s, visit this link:
So, What do you think about Supco WV8047 Single Coil Icemaker Valve Replacement for Whirlpool 4318047?

No comments:
Post a Comment